Love this light, stays charged and super bright, no batteries being changed on the regular! Worth it’s weight in gold
I love this light! To be honest, my first light broke but loon was quick to solve the problem. This light will cure UV resin faster and harder than the sun itself! Easy to use and the charge lasts for a long long time!
The Loons UV Infinity Light is the best light i have ever used. I had a problem with my last light that it would still shine but it would take forever for the UV resin to cure. Once I changed the battery (if bought some or stole it out of a remote) it would work great. Now I will not have to search for batteries anymore when my light starts to dim, all I have to do is recharge it with my USB charger, (I still have not plugged the light in to recharge). I love how easy it is to use and that it cure all types of UV finishes quickly. I would recommend this light to everyone to make your fly tying easier and better!
I've used many UV lights in the past and had another high powered light that I swore by as second to none. Well, that was until I picked up this Loon Infiniti light. It performs faster than my previous favorite and has the rechargeable battery that reduces the environmental impact of burning through expensive CR123 batteries. The Micro USB charging cord makes it convenient to charge anywhere I normally charge my many mobile devices. Whether at home, or on the way to an @fliesnightout tying night. It's now my go to UV cure light. Good job Loon!
This is my first dive into UV lights and working with them. after ton of research i settled on Infinity light.
Super impressed so far. **being new i didn't know what to expect from UV light.
1. it works really really quick, so far i've only used Thick UV finish to make nymph bodies and light cures those big blobs very quickly.
2. on/off is very easy to use,
3. **i have not had to re-charge it yet, but have used it in few Tying sessions, so not sure how long it will actually last on a charge, so far so good.
4. more of pleasant surprise and i'm not sure if this would ever be necessary, but rechargeable battery that's inside the Light is easily removable, so if it ever gets to a point after few years of use and needs to be replaced (like most cellphones do) , looks like it would be very easy to do DIY. but i'm not even sure if this is something to concern myself with yet.