• Plan, manage and execute our content calendar to align with marketing strategy
• Work with our creative team in the creation of marketing assets (photos, videos, educational resources, ads, etc.) to bring our product and brand narrative to life.
• Identify and work with media partners to execute marketing strategy.
• Create and execute digital strategy including but not limited to media partner ads and digital ads.
• Work with our creative and content team to drive marketing/brand objectives like website content, journal content, fly tying videos, tailgate talks, etc.
• Work with and manage our ambassador program for brand awareness, community engagement and to meet marketing and brand strategies.
• Coordinate all PR and media relations strategies, including paid and earned media.
• A proven track record of creating and executing marketing strategies.
• An understanding of fly fishing as a sport and an industry.
• Experience working with internal teams and external partners to develop and execute impactful marketing campaigns.
• Strong sense of brand awareness, product and market knowledge.
• Ability to work independently while maintaining a strong sense of teamwork.
• Self-starter with creative approach toward problem solving
• Willing to take on new roles as needed
• Shows a sense of personal responsibility for the success of the brand
• Always does their best work
• Does not settle, always seeing room for improvement and growth.
• Does not need someone looking over their shoulder
• Gladly shares credit for team success
• Willingly accepts feedback
• Readily hears input from teammates
• Prioritizes the health of the team over the accomplishment of goals.
• Can communicate with teammates effectively.
• Cares about the rest of the team as individuals.